2024 Graduate Program Application
Do you want to have a positive impact in the community?
Some organisations pour concrete to build things, some use capital to pay people to build things. We sit somewhere in the middle, and we consult with a range of organisations in industries such as health, infrastructure, commercial buildings and sustainability. Buildings, roads, railways, hospitals and schools all need good project managers, business cases and advisors, and we are all those things.
Our graduate program gives you a range of experience in project management and advisory, and we are now open for 2024.
5 Jun 2023
7 Jul 2023
- Do you have passion, flexibility and a 'can do' attitude?
- Do you want to make a difference to the community?
At TSA, we are passionate about working collaboratively with our clients to deliver property and infrastructure projects that leave a positive legacy for those living in the communities we work in.
What does the program look like?
At TSA we take a hands-on approach to our projects, we also extend this to our learning and ongoing professional development. You will be paired with a People Manager who will guide you through the program and help you with challenges on projects, stretching your capability and skills.
Our Graduate Program runs for 12 months and offers successful candidates:
- Practical project consulting experience; rotate onto different projects and sectors applying skills developed at university from planning through to delivery. The position will be varied and may include procurement, business case development, feasibility studies, transaction management, commercial management, design management, contract administration, site supervision, claims management and quality assurance functions.
- Continuous learning; participate in training to build both technical and core knowledge in project management and advisory. Learn skills and gain experience in presenting, networking, communication and more.
- Ongoing mentoring and coaching; from leaders and colleagues within the business.
- Commercial acumen; learn about the broader aspects of business operations for a holistic understanding of the industry.
- Social Connections; participate in social activities and initiatives that give you a taste of our unique culture.
You will have access to the same benefits that all our employees have access to which includes diverse opportunities, visible leadership, professional development and career paths, health and wellbeing programs, reward and recognition, and a workplace environment which enables you to thrive and stay connected.
We're looking for individuals that demonstrate the following personal and technical skills and experience:
- Ability to build positive and trusting connections with people.
- Can convey information, messages and actions that resonate with others.
- Demonstrate drive, flexibility, passion and a 'can do' attitude.
- Take ownership to deliver on commitments.
- Solutions oriented.
- Can work with detailed information, being able to synthesize and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Graduates will be degree qualified.